Monday, February 13, 2006

The first time I've actually stolen Rosina's posting idea (even though I've wanted to before and have refrained)

Four Jobs I've had: McDonalds drive thru, rollerskating rink attendant, TESL teacher, waitress (two weeks now, I got a "sore throat" and never went back)

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over: hehe...Tommy Boy, Elf, American History X, Bridget Jones Diary (ONE< NOT TWO...two was awful in my mind)

Four Places I've Lived: Easy one.. Cumberland Maryland, Chesnee South Carolina, Split Croatia, and the mighty Cola. Plus lots more...those are just the ones I feel like I have to stand up for...

Four Shows I've Loved: Friends, The Apprentice, Mythbusters (those guys are SMART), The Biggest Loser (one should only BE so motivated)

Four Places I've vacationed: Willmington, NC (Holla!!) Rome, Italia (mmmm) New York City, Orlando

Four of my favorite dishes: Pot Roast, Mashed potatos, corn and rolls; Fried chicken, mac n cheese, pickled beets; Philly Cheese steaks; Chicken n dumplings

Four sites I Visit Daily: Dilbertblog.com, wachovia.com, beginnertriathlete.com, limewire.com

Four Places I'd Rather be right now: In bed (on my way) At the Beach..(who wouldnt?) Driving down a long windy road, in bed (well..i really wanna be there)

In fact...I'm going right now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home